The Master Plan Delhi 2021 (MPD- 2021) is slang in Delhi and aims to provide affordable housing to accommodate the total population of 1.7 Cr which is expected to increase to 2.5 Crore by 2021. To support the mission of MPD 2021, Platinum Multi state co-operative Group Housing Society, has brought up the new affordable housing scheme Delhi Awas Yojna. Delhi Awas Yojna Dwarka presents houses just in 18.43 lakhs and thus thrives to make living in Delhi easy. Built with 360 units Delhi Awas Yojna invites anyone from public, private or government sector for application while the allotments will be made on draws in which 33% units are reserved for women. Delhi Awas Yojna through the current Land Pooling Policy works hand in hand with the government in its end flavors of creating the required infrastructure which includes roads, healthcare dispensaries, sanitation, proper sewerage and houses.
REGISTRATION AMOUNT IS REFUNDABLE FOR APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL IN THE DRAW
|Built – up Area
in Sq. Ft.
|Total Cost of
|Total Land Cost (₹)||Membershit
+ AOC (₹)
|Land Cost Payble within
7 Days of Draw (₹)
|Land Cost Payble within 30
Days of Booking (₹)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Society membership fees & AOC Rs.5110/-
2. All Cheque Favouring “Platinum Multi State Cooperative Housing Society Limited” payable at Delhi.
3. *Construction cost as per actuals at the time of construction.
4. ** Sizes may vary as per final approval of layout by authority.
5. Construction cost payable as per construction link plan finalised at start of construction.
6. Complete KYC is required for application of membership as per finally approved by society board.
7. GST, EDC, IDC & other govt taxes as per actuals levied by government.
8. Land cost is excluding GST and other statutory charges (applicable if any).
9. Balance Land Cost payable as per further DDA announcements.